Friday, December 2, 2011

ChArAcTeR DeScriPtiOn

a character that i liked throughout out reading the novel was marjane I liked her throughout out the story because I believe that she was very out spoken and whatever was on her mind she said even though she knew that people wouldn't agree with her.  I also like how she was her own person she acted how she wanted and not how people wanted her to act.  Although I also thought she was a brat at times and was a bit mean I overall liked her character she made the story very interesting and not boring. I also liked how she would challenge her parents a bit and her parents really didn't get to upset in a way it seemed like they were proud of her and the person who she was they loved her unconditionally like parents should.  I also like how marjane displayed her belief in religion even though it wasn't much it did show how she did have some belief in god when she wasn't upset with him.  I believe without marjane in the story it would of been very boring she had a huge impact on the story and brought the story all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment